Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

1/22/2014

FOTD: Styli-Style and Beauty Blender

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Snow Day today! There is another blizzard out there and -16/ 3F windchill, I am happy to stay in.

Did a look for you today, using some Styli-Style makeup I reviewed:
- It's a Breeze Cooling gel eyeshadow in Aqua Forever as base
- Dramatic Dip loose eyeshadows in Morning Dew all over lid and Thunderhead to blend up the crease
I use the sponge applicator, the colours look great, don't they? Because of fallouts, I did my eyes before everything else on the face.
- Colorlash mascara in Black, and
- Lip Paint liquid lipstick in Cosmopolitan
Like I said, it does not look as intense as the swatch when blended out. Good everyday colour.

Also showing you here Avon SuperShock gel eye liner pencil in Aqua Pop, thought it fits the green theme on the eyes.

Other products used for the look:
- Avon Ideal Flawless foundation in Medium Beige
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes full coverage concealer in Neutral Medium
I used the Beauty Blender Pro sponge for the moisturizer, foundation and concealer but think it sheered out the concealer more than I wanted. I'll save it for foundations only.
- Marcelle Multi-colour powder blush in Pink Fusion
I am falling in love all over again with Pink Fusion, it could go dark or light on the cheeks depending which strips you pick up the colour from. The tempting of high-end shimmer bricks fade away now. So glad I pulled it out to use again, almost forgot I had it :)
- Avon Ultra Luxury brow liner in Dark Brown.

I am happy with how the colours turn out together, but loose eyeshadows require more patience than I normally have in the morning :)

What are you guys up to today? Squirt and I have major cleanup work to do in the house, and laundry and stuff, boring stuff. I won't complain about being stuck inside, as it is worst getting out :)

A bit more than a week till Lunar New Year, I miss my family badly. It is always that soft spot in me when a holiday as big as this one comes around. I love the feeling sitting with my loved ones welcoming the refreshing air of a new year, and count my blessings.

Have a good Wednesday everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh love how vibrant the green looks~ anyway you pulled them together so well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The colour is the reason I put up with fallouts

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty smile! I agree with @Rasilla, those greens look vibrant on you! Nice earrings too. It's kind of a bummer that I can't wear any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that's tough on you, Isabel :( Thanks for the compliment

      Delete