My very first Throwback Thursday post on any social media at all happens today :)
This is a pretty pink Z palette with most of my beloved Annabelle Custom Quad eyeshadows (now discontinued). They were probably the first Annabelle products that I tried way back when :)
In celebration of Easter, I went for a pastel eye look. I used:
- First 3 shades in the first row: Whipped (brow bone highlight), Butt Naked (transition colour) and Sugar Dust (inner corner)
- Last shade in the last row in the outer V: Graffiti.
Also part of the "gone but not forgotten" bunch is Avon Ultra Color Rich Rubies lipstick in Fuchsia Fame, a pretty fuchsia, with really cool purple and pink flecks. The glitters are not that visible on the lips, but do migrate a little, as I randomly find a piece here and there on my face.
The whole Rubies line (Fall 2012) was said to be infused with real rubies (hence the micro glitters/ flecks), had 7 creamy and moisturizing (LE) shades in black and red ombre packaging.
It has been a regret of mine not getting a few more shades after Fuchsia Fame, especially Princely Plum. This was before my obsession with purple lipsticks :(
- Annabelle Instant Perfecting base in Luminous finish
- Cover FX Conceal Fx Camouflage concealer in Light
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes full coverage concealer in Neutral Medium
- Annabelle Zebra Bronzing powder in Haute Gold
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool as base
- Annabelle Smudgeliner in Extra Celestial
I believe this is a LE shade
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled Waterproof eyeliner in Rose Gold
Also LE, like most other Pantone products at Sephora
- Milani Runway Lashes Instant Volume mascara in Black
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon brow & eye liner in Dark Brown.
I know it is bad to give in to the LE status, but I can't help it most of the time. It is true that there will always be other LE products launched so we will never be able to fully catch up, but we always wish for what we can't have :)
Anyway, MAC Proenza Schouler is out in stores today. Are you going to/ did you get anything? I am definitely smitten with the beautiful ombre packaging but disappointed that the blushes aren't that smooth and silky. So, I am debating ...
Stay dry out there :) It will be raining all day here (and snowing in NB). Yuck!