The star product was NYC Expert Last lip colours in Coralista on the lower lip and Forever Fuchsia on the upper lip. I picked the sheerer colours for easy pigmentation manipulation.
On the eyes was MUA palette in Poptastic. I put the reddish pink in the outer V, the other pink to transition to the brow bone highlight, and the light gold in the inner half of the lids.
Squirt said I looked very pink, which I assume she meant I went overboard lol. Oh well, fun to play around with nontraditional colours once in a while :)
- Vichy Dynamic hydration serum and light cream (review coming soon)
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant pore eraser
- Cover Fx Conceal Fx Camouflage concealer in Light (too hot for foundation that day, I was lazy too)
- Avon SuperShock gel liner pencil in Intense Brown
- L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions mascara in Blackest Black
- Make Up For Ever HD Second Skin cream blush in #510 Raspberry
This shade fit right in with the colour theme
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon brow & eye liner in Mink Brown.
How has your summer been so far? I am trying to "reorganize" the makeup/ nail polish room, looking for the ultimate organization that works for the room size and the stash size.
Not having an IKEA and not being able to grab storage systems from many sellers ("US shipping only" or crazy shipping cost... sorry, no!) slows the process down a lot, obviously. A year after moving in this house and I am still not settled down. Well, can't waste these summer days staying in, so we are out when we can. Organization can wait!