Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

3/26/2013

Avon Ideal Flawless foundation

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Heard about this foundation quite a bit on youtube, I finally went and got myself a bottle - Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage liquid foundation SPF15 (Broad spectrum) in Medium Beige

Advertised as having complete coverage that looks and feels 100% natural, Ideal Flawless is lightweight and oil-free, suitable for all skin types.

To me, it is a buildable medium coverage foundation, as I do have a lot to cover up and need concealer after but love the natural finish. If you have fewer flaws, this would work great for you.

Excuse the colour inaccuracy here, blame it on my camera :) The 2 pics below are true to colour.

Bonus points for the pump dispenser. Here is Ideal Flawless, with the cap off, next to my MAC NC35 (no pump). The shades in the bottles look pretty close right? Not really :)

Since we have to order Avon products based on catalogue pictures, I unfortunately picked a shade that was a bit darker than my match shade, but other than that, I have no complaints about how this foundation performs.

It last quite well (with a primer) for a work day, some fading near the end but by that time, I don't really care if my foundation fades anyway :) The skin feels light and I didn't suffer from any breakouts using it. SPF15 is a bit low in sun protection department, but I do use sunscreen on my face all the time, no biggy.


Swatches of Medium Beige (on the left) in comparison to MAC NC35 (on the right). See the difference now? Ideal Flawless has thicker consistency too, which I prefer.

I am holding off this foundation till the warmer months when my face gets a little darker, but I did do a FOTD with it on to show you :)

Ideal Flawless retails for $15 for 1oz/ 30ml from your Avon lady, but is often on sale. Note that the three darkest shades of this foundation (Earth, Dark Cocoa and Rich Espresso) have no SPF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment