Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

10/02/2010

NOTD: Joe Fresh Fog

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Wow, it has been unbelievably warm around here in the last few days. Warm but very humid, sticky yucky feeling. Can't say it's fall cause lots of people wore shorts and flip flops on the street lol.

To continue the Joe Fresh fall colour series, here is another NOTD I did recently: Joe Fresh Fog.

This is a straight up blue-ish grey creme, no shimmer whatsover. Being a glitter fanatic, I suprisingly liked this shade. Maybe because application was piece of cake and the finish was smooth.

Wear was quite reasonable. I removed it on the third day, and at the time, there were a few small chips at the tips, as usual for most of nail polishes I wear.

I might like it for the name too. Like I said, fall in Canada does look gloomy and grey (thought not usually sunny like yesterday). It's funny that I pick 2 shades relating to weather situations - first Storm and now Fog, lol.

Another shot to show you how shiny Fog looks with Seche Vite top coat. In general, that's what SV does, but I found this case a little shiner than the norm.

As seen on nail blogs, lots of people seem to move on to the holiday colours already, or at least have their eyes on soon-to-be-released collections. Well, I do have a few colours I want to get for the holiday, but for now, I'm embracing the fall trend :)

What fall colour of nail polish have you been spotting?

7 comments:

  1. It's humid and nice over there?! Gosh it was blowing pretty heavily over here, can't go out without a jacket :X
    Your nails look very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall in Calgary is definitely not gloomy and dark. It's usually pretty sunny. There aren't that many colours I'm looking forward to. I think it's just because I have no idea what colours are coming up anyway. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice color...wish I could get my hands on more of these they had a decent fall collection. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's rainy and cold in sw ontario today, pretty miserable weather. Love the colour of this one I picked up persian blue, orchid and fig recently, they didn't have these two that you speak of, really wanted to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, yeah it was windy here too, but it's a given, so I kinda give up on complaining about it :)

    Perry, maybe the rest of the collection would reflect fall where you live lol

    Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes, I can certainly help you with any colours you want. Just let me know.

    CanDailyDeals, we got a bit of sun but it went away quite quickly. Sucked. The ones you picked are great too :) Hope your Superstore will have the new shades in soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting shade! I see more and more bloggers buying Joe Fresh nail polishes, I should try them out too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gaby, the quality is great, try them out :)

    ReplyDelete