Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

8/23/2009

Nail Polish Bloggers Exchange

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

You probably remember Zoya's Polish Exchange where people could send in their old polishes to exchange for Zoya polishes and only had to pay S&H. I was disappointed to see that it was only available to US residents. Zoya told me on twitter a while ago that they were considering offering the Exchange to Canada but had to work out the custom procedure and stuff. Well, until then!!!

A few days ago, I came across a fun Christmas Nail Polish Bloggers Exchange initiated by Nicole at Magic Maid. The exchange is hosted on elfster with the concept: people register in the group, draw name and exchange gifts. The exchange could be 2 bottles or USD20.

I think it is such a great idea, giving us a chance to try out some of the polish brands or shades that we otherwise can't get our hands on. I'm just looking through the brands I discovered in the New-to-me Nail Polish Brands and start dreaming about exchanging for a bottle or two. Christmas seems a lot closer, don't you think?

If you are interested, register at 2009 Polish Bloggers Exchange on elfster before Monday, September 14.

Photo credit: artofbeauty.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment