Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

1/07/2016

NOTD: Picture Polish Karma

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Remember the beautiful and holographic Different Dimension Cruella I blogged about last month? I was lucky to find more than a few gems in that surprised grab bag, and today is the second shade from that bunch.

This is Karma, one of the blogger collaboration shades in 2015 between Picture Polish (correct spelling piCture pOlish) and Sveta Sanders, a famous Russian nail instagramer, with inspiration of the contemplation of the night sky.
the contemplation of the night sky
the contemplation of the night sky
the contemplation of the night sky
the contemplation of the night sky

Described as a dark eggplant jelly with scattered holo flecks, Karma dries pretty smooth on the nails. First coat is a little patchy, 2 coats even things out and darken the base.

You know I love dark colours like this, adding some holo effect and it is a winner in my book. I find the formula a little thick but a few drops of polish thinner would take care of that.

I haven't bought new nail polish for a while but love the idea that brands enable nail bloggers/ instagramers to have their dream shade made and get their names out there (fits the slogan on the bottle "What you can imagine, you can create").

Hope your first week after the holiday is going well. I'm back to work next week, ready to cry now! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! So lovely. ^_^ I don't know what my perfect polish would be, but it would definitely be green. ;) Hope your first day back at work is a good one!

    ReplyDelete