Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

8/13/2015

NOTD: Joe Fresh Golden Rouge

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Not much of a celebration but this is my birthday nails this year.

I have gone red on the nails and a darker red on the lips (Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lip in Avenue, review to come next week), and call it a celebration lol. Not too shabby eh?

Doing the honour is Joe Fresh Golden Rouge (Fall 2014 collection). It has taken me a while to "dip my toes", in this case my fingers, into this type of colour but the name drew me in.

Golden Rouge suggests a red with gold flash. Though it is not very visible under natural lighting, I game! I don't normally wear reds, you see, but I do know how to appreciate a good red, which Golden Rouge totally is.

Pigmentation is amazing with full opacity in one coat. The shimmers are subtle but enough to make the red base glow.

The gold sheen only comes off the bottle under flash, not on the nails. It would be fun to see some gold but I don't mind just this kind of darker cherry that brightens my skin tone.

Since Golden Rouge is part of a LE collection, it is on clearance at my Superstore. Maybe it would be at your store too.

Now if you excuse me, I'd go dreaming of the ice cream cake that I'll dive into tonight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment