Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

4/23/2015

NOTD: OPI Aloha from OPI

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

This mani is crazy bright! I can't get warm around here with this weather nor can I be in Hawaii right now, so bright nail polish would have to do it.

This in-your-face red (described as a coral cream) is OPI Aloha from OPI*. It only needs one coat here, amazing right?

Then the thick French tips and the clouds happen as I try to be "creative" to tone down Aloha from OPI a tiny bit for work, using the 2 shades that I featured in previous NOTDs.

The purple mauve on the tip and part of the clouds is Just Lanai-ing Around*, also seen in the bottle shot below, another one coater. If I haven't said it already, this is my favorite colour from the Hawaii collection.

The light pink in the clouds is Suzi Shops & Island Hops*. I find this the easiest way to wear a pink for someone who don't have a knack for it normally.

And as you would have known by now, the * on all 3 shades means they are also available in paint colours at Clark+Kensington.

Nail polish aside, how's everyone doing? Now that all the VIB sale madness calmed down, Mother's Day sales starts to pop up lol. Don't know if I felt overly generous to treat myself ahead of time or it was an excuse as good as any, my wallet will not like this.

Stay tuned for lots of reviews of stuff I have bought :)

2 comments: