Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

4/22/2015

Live Clean Coconut Milk hair care

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I was sent Live Clean Coconut Milk shampoo and conditioner for review a while back. Once testing was done, Squirt, who is quite a big fan of the coconut scent, has taken over.

I am not complaining. The products offer the moisturizing and strengthening properties of coconut oil, enriched with Vitamin C, E and Provitamin B5, milk protein and rice protein that help prevent breakage and seal in moisture.

To add, they are creamy, with thicker texture. The shampoo lathers well and the conditioner rinses well. Our hair dries to that soft and light feeling of clean and good smelling hair. The shower smells good too, every time.

It also helps that they are natural, plant-based with certified organic botanicals, eco-friendly and free of harsh chemicals, Petroleum, Paraben, Silicone, Phthalate and Phosphate.

The bottles are quite big (350 ml), retail only $6.99 each. Give them a try if what they are and what they offer fit your needs.

4 comments:

  1. I just purchased these products and I'm really impressed by them as well! I love the scent! This brand in general is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've seen this brand before, but I'll be keeping my eyes open!

    ReplyDelete