Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

12/04/2014

NOTD: Formula X Intergalactic

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Continuing with the Formula X shades I got on clearance, this is Intergalactic from the Celestials collection.

Celestials are described as matte metallic polish with textured glitters. Right up my alley. With Intergalactic, I love the glitters, the texture and the colour. It did dry semi-matte but what you see here was after a top coat, as I didn't feel like a matte mani that day.

It did not have full coverage after one coat as claimed though. I can still see some bald spots without a base colour. A second coat might help with that.

Similar to Formula X Legend (the Shifters collection), Intergalactic is also supposed to have a pink and silver glitter shift. Metallic yes, shift no, unfortunately. The silver glitters are strong to note.

How has everyone survived Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sales? Deals were off the chart, I had a really hard time choosing where to give my money to :) Managed to skip Sephora though, unheard of huh?

Vacation is going well, lots of relaxing and having good food, good conversations with family and friends. Just have to get used to this heat :) I miss the kitties though.

It's already Thursday, I can't believe it!

2 comments:

  1. This is an interesting color. Definitely needs another coat, though...

    Also, yeah, this week has kinda flown by. o_O

    ReplyDelete