Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

10/28/2014

Yves Rocher Redberries

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

This holiday season, Yves Rocher comes out with some delicious bath and body (LE) collections. Today is for the first scent - Redberries.

I can't tell how redberries would smell like IRL, but Yves Rocher's Redberries are fruity and fresh :) A note in it reminds me a lot of a (ripe) guava scent, which I was (and still am) very addicted to growing up.

If I knew I would love the scent that much, I would have asked to try more products lol. For this post, I have 2. Gorgeous packaging to add!

The hand cream is of a thinner and lighter lotion texture, sinks in after a few rubs and keeps the skin moisturized until the next hand wash. I wouldn't ask for anything more of my hand cream.

Botanical-based ingredients: Organic Cornflower Water, Sweet Almond oil, Orange Essential Oil and Blackcurrant bud absolute.

Ingredients: Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Atearate Citrate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, etc.

The tube is 2.5oz/ 75ml, retails $4. If I have a store near me, I'd definitely get a few more to stash around the house and in my bags.

The lip balm is standard, slightly tinted and does the job. The surface hardens a bit in this weather, so it takes a few first applications to get it going smoothly.

The scent in the balm is more subtle (less guava and more cherry note), considering the product size. The tint is nice for work touch-ups.

Botanical-based ingredients: Jojoba oil and Shea butter.

Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum/ Mineral Oil, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Myristyl Lactate, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cera Alba/ Beeswax, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, etc.

The stick is 0.14oz/ 4g, sells for $3. Paraben free.

See the texture of the hand cream and the lip balm (heavily swatched to show the tint).

The line also has a shower gel, an exfoliating shower gel and a liquid hand soap. Release time line is November, but it is out online already.

2 comments:

  1. Love YR! I need to check out their entire line, they always get me with their foodie scents :)
    Passing Fancy​

    ReplyDelete