Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

7/17/2014

FOTD: Maybelline Bleached Neons

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Last weekend, I went all ethereal with Maybelline Bleached Neons :) We have been having rain after that, for 4 days and counting now, so I opted to use these products as bases for brighter colours since. Can't wait for the sun to be back!

On the eyes were Maybelline Colour Tattoos in Sunwashed Sky (inner half of the lids) and Shimmering Sea (outer half), darkened in the outer V by a dark brown from MUA Heaven and Earth palette.

I like how these Color Tattoos looked on the eyes, with quite strong shimmering effect. Because of the creasing problem with Sunwashed Sky, I will wear them alone on the lids on work days with nothing else to do after.

On my lips was Maybelline Color Elixir in Glowing Garnet, the most pigmented and darkest pink among the 3 shades in the collection. No lip liner, so you can see the true colour of it.

Totally different from how it swatched in yesterday's post right? On me, Glowing Garnet gave a hint of pink and some pretty shimmers. So yeah, no luck with wearing these Elixir alone, unless you want the sheer lip look which has become more popular this summer.

Products used on the face:
- Marcelle DD cream SPF25 in Medium to Dark
- Cover Fx Conceal Fx Camouflage concealer in Light and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot treatment corrector in Light/ Medium
- CoverFx Setting Fx translucent mineral powder.

Other products:
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof kohl kajal liner in Light Blue in the inner lower lash line
- Milani Liquid Eye Liquid-like eyeliner pencil in Black, smudged with a dark navy eyeshadow
- Annabelle Expandable mascara in Black and Annabelle Le Big Show mascara in Black
- Make Up For Ever HD Second Skin cream blush in #510 Raspberry and
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon brow & eye liner in Mink Brown.

Trying my best to finish up some products I have forever so I can move on to new things but it's slow. I don't know how YT'ers have so many makeup empties to show every month lol.

A reminder, The Body Shop Girls Night Out event is tonight. Have a great day, shopping or not :)

4 comments: