Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

1/09/2013

Superstore haul

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

There is a makeup sale going on this week at Superstore that I missed in the Weekly flyer post (my flyer was missing a few pages, bummer). I include the list below, with stuff I bought, please have a read.

Maybelline:
- Color Sensational/ Color Sensational Vivid lipsticks: CAD6.97 (save $2) - I got Fuchsia FlashVivid Rose and Hot Plum (pictured).
I have been wanting to get these Vivids for a while now, couldn't pass up the deal. Was hard to walk out with just three, I tell you
- SuperStay 24hr 2-step lip colours: CAD7.97 (save $2)
- Volume Express/ the Rocket mascaras: CAD6.97
- Dream Matte/ Liquid Mousse foundations: CAD9.97 (save $2.50).

I am holding out for the Maybelline Whisper lipsticks that is coming out very soon. Do give me a shout if you spot them in store (in Canada).

Cover Girl:
- Lip Perfection lipsticks/ Lip Perfection Jumbo gloss balms: CAD6.97 (save $1.50)
I got a lipstick in Embrace (pictured), seems to be the darkest shade on the purple side that the line has
- Outlast lip colours: CAD6.97 (save $3)
- Last Blast/ Clump Crusher mascaras: CAD6.97 (save $2) - I got one in Very Black (water resistant version, pictured)
- Clean makeup: CAD5.97 (save $2).

Happened to have a few Cover Girl $2 off coupons from Brandsaver to use with this sale, I was very happy.

L'Oreal:
- Colour Riche lip colours: CAD7.97 (save $2)
- Voluminous 24h Power/ Voluminous Million Lashes mascaras: CAD7.97 (save $1)
- Magic Skin Beautifier BB cream: CAD12.97 (save $3)
- Studio Secret Perfecting base primer: CAD11.97 (save $4).

Revlon:
- Super Lustrous lip colours/ ColorStay eyeliners: CAD5.97 (save $3)
- Brilliant Strength/ ColorStay nail polish: CAD4.97 (save $1.50).

Almay:
- Smart Shade Perfect & Correct primer: CAD12.97 (save $3)
- Intense-i Bold shadows: CAD7.97 (save $1.50).

Selected Essie nail polish are CAD7.97 (save $2). I didn't get any new shades, but found some on clearance for cheap (reduced to $4.99, before the 50% off pink stickers):

- All Tied Up (Bikini So Teeny summer collection)
- Don't Sweater It (Stylenomics fall collection), and
- Power Clutch (Brand New Bag collection - Fall 2011).

I haven't been getting any Essie lately, might go back for more. I don't really care what collections they are.

Sally Hansen Real nail polish strips (selected) are CAD7.97 this week too, if you need any.

So head on to your Superstore/ Loblaws and check out the cosmetic section before the flyer changes.

2 comments:

  1. I saw the Maybelline Color Whisper lipsticks at the Mumford Walmart last night. They are already in the permanent display with the other Maybelline products. I also saw the L'oreal Color Caresse Shine Stains there too! I was suprised to see them at Walmart before Lawtons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emily, for letting me know. I'll stop by soon :)

      Delete