1/21/2013Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty
It is going to be an exciting Spring in Canada, as our favorite makeup and skin care brands are on to it. Check out what we are getting this season.
- Instant Perfecting base in Natural and Luminous finish
- a pressed powder (Light/ medium and Medium/ dark, pictured) - lightweight and suits all skin tones.
I am curious about the base for sure, but a powder with colour control ability, enriched with vitamin E and antioxidants? I gotta try that!
According to the brand, the Colour Control technology includes the microsized spherical powders with photoluminescent diamond to create a blue light on the skin surface that corrects imperfections and wrinkles. A little hard to imagine, so we'll have to test it out ourselves, won't we?
The line retails $16.95 a piece.
Annabelle will also release an eye makeup remover lotion with aloe vera and cucumber extract (170ml, it's huge, and with a mess-free pump, woo hoo) to remove even waterproof mascara. Only $9.95.
Remember this Zebra bronzing powder in Haute Gold? Soon, if not already, it will grow into a Biggy - same formula and colour, bigger size (0.65oz/ 18.7g vs. the current size 0.37oz/ 10.7g). Great for your cheeks, chin, forehead, nose, shoulders, collar bone and cleavage :) Retails $11.95.
The current sized Zebra bronzing powder will be discontinued.
All these products will be in store the last week of January.
- Revival Moisturizing lotion SPF15 (50ml, $35.95)
- Revival Gold line with pure 24K gold for mature skin (pictured), includes Day illuminator, Night illuminator (50ml each) and Eye illuminator (15ml), at the same price point of $45.95 a piece.
Exciting news for the BB line, there will be:
- BB Roll-on concealer (Light to medium and Medium to dark, 2.8g, $20.95)
- Oil-free BB cleanser (200ml, $16.95)
- Golden Glow BB cream (returned from the LE holiday release, universal shade, 45ml, $26.95).
It might become a "battle of the brands" between the two mascaras this Spring :)
Joining in this release is the Velvety eyeshadow + primer line - antioxidant, waterproof, 12h+ hold and crease proof, with 6 shades of eyeshadows (with built-in primer, $15.95 each).
Also for the eyes is a Kajal Kohl eyeliner (also with antioxidant and waterproof abilities, $11.95), accompanied by a Kajal Kohl sharpener if you need it, $2.95.
I have seen displays of these Marcelle products at Lawtons, it would not take long for other stores to follow. Sharpen your eye watch and get your wallet ready, it's going to be fun :)