12/02/2012Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty
This FOTD is a demonstration of some of the latest reviews on the blog - Sephora MicroSmooth Baked collection, Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled Waterproof eyeliner set and Best of Hourglass set. It has been a very busy time :)
- 1 Natural Light as brow bone highlight
- 10 Silver Sparkle in the inner corners
- 11 Black Light in mid lids
- 9 Purple in the crease
- 15 Solar Eclipse in the outer corners
- the baked blush swirled together
- the matte bronzer from the baked bronzer duo
- the baked luminizer as finishing powder/ highlight.
Also use the Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled Waterproof eyeliners in Purple and Silver.
From the Best of Hourglass set:
- Veil Mineral primer
- Film Noir Full Spectrum mascara in Onyx
- Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip gloss in Ignite.
Other products used:
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation in 300 Sand, lighten by Marcelle Matte Finish in Almond. I think Marcelle matte foundation is overlooked, it is actually really nice for any time of year, especially summer
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald. It is sheer but good as an eyeshadow base
- Joe Fresh Lip stain in Apple. Another overlooked product. It is a traditional lip stain, with a felt tip applicator, has good staying power and is not drying. This colour is a pretty but gentle red. At the end of the day, I quite enjoy the faded pink it left on my lips
- Yves Rocher eyebrow pencil in Brown.
I need to learn how to contour better, it feels like my face keeps getting rounder and I want to look slim :)
I have nothing against natural beauty, sans makeup looks, if you have the face for that. I don't, and I'm happy with how makeup helps me get where you are naturally. Then I can wash it off before bed, and start all over again the next day with something different. Another excuse to wear makeup is FOTD posts on the blog :)
Anyway, there you have it, my quick look from some of the products I have recently tried out, to set the pace for December. These pictures were taken before I left, so yes I was still in my winter coat :)
Thank you for your support, as always. Here to the last month of 2012... cry a bit inside...