Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

11/27/2012

NOTD: SOPI S-age Is just a Number

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

It's c c c ... cold today. Am I glad I'm taking off to somewhere warm soon? Definitely!

Slowly testing the Sephora by OPI Tinsel Town Collctors Set, I couldn't help but pulling out S-age Is just a Number, for its popular similarity to a famous (and very dupable) colour among nail polish brands :)

I can get away with just one coat of S-age Is just a Number, but I did two to strengthen its duochrome effect.

On my accent nail is Sephora by OPI Already Famous, a sheer champagne shade with the pink/ silver shimmers. I did three coats here and there was still VNL. This shade would be totally awesome on top of a rose gold or a dark shade to bring out its shimmers even more.

About lasting power, I found it very interesting that Already Famous flaked off in the middle of the fingers on day two, while the tips were still perfect. I'm not sure the base coat is to blame, but this might be one more reason I would not wear this shade alone.

On the opposite side, S-age Is just a Number wore perfectly until I removed it at the end of day three. It was a little hard to remove it to move on to the next mani, and I am not normally very attached to my nail polish after a few days of wear lol. This is a great shade to have, if you haven't owned the other dupes :)

A blurry pic, on purpose. You gotta click to enlarge to see all the crazy shimmers, it's worth it.

So did everyone all shop out over the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? I'm happy to see Canada join in the craziness, cause that means more deals for me. Extended mall hours is great too. We're talking about Halifax where Sunday shopping was not even possible until 2006 lol. I'll be happily with my family over the holiday, but will miss more sales, so I'm counting on you to tell me all about those :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment