Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

5/14/2012

OOTD: Asymmetrical dress

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

This was my Mother's Day outfit, just "fo sho" as Squirt and I didn't make it to our favorite restaurant for dinner. I wanted to try this oh-so-popular type of dress on, just to see if I can pull it off.


The dress is from Sirens, told you they have cool stuff. The prints have a tribal feel to it, and the material is very light and flowy. It almost feels like I have nothing on, hence the leggings (also from Sirens).


The rest of the outfit:
- Faux letter jacket from Old Navy
- Jules + James wedge ankle booties from Zellers
- Dior sunglasses. Excuse the glasses in all pics, as my eyes need them in the sun. Accutane's side effect: sensitive eyes :(
- Earrings from Claire's.


Hope everyone had a great weekend and Mother's Day. Squirt made me a card, with some love coupons attached (expiring today lol), a poem and a song.

4 comments:

  1. I love the dress! I like how you paired it with the leggings. I've been wanting one of these for a while, but I think I might be too short for how long they are in the back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I wasn't very confident wearing it lol. I'm only 5"1', so don't worry. With a bit of heels (which I did have with the booties), it won't touch the ground

      Delete
  2. looool @ the coupons ahahhaa!!!! i fricken love that dress! :O but my favourite is the shoes. those are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear :) I hardly buy shoes at Zellers but this pair made me do it. Wedge and military style lace? Sold!

      Delete