Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

10/31/2011

Halloween Light show

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Happy Halloween, everybody! I have been wearing Halloween nails all month, but don't have one on today as I am wearing one of the Quo by Orly minis. That post will be up soon, I had dead camera batteries last night.

In the meantime, enjoy this "little" light show, very entertaining.



Now a call for swap/ CP! November is an awesome month for great nail polish releases, most of them, unfortunately, outside of my Canadian reach.

You all have seen teaser pics of Model's Own Beetlejuice collection, coming out tomorrow. They charge flat rate for international shipping (£9.99) which is not cheap. It would only make sense if I order lots to make shipping worth it, but then I might get hit by custom charges :(

Can any UK ladies reading my blog tell me if postage is lower than £9.99 if I'm looking for a CP?

Another 2 November collections are Essence Vampire's Love and Add On Magic, plus the current Remix your Style collection, with awesome nail polish and top coat shades. It has been a long time ago when we got an Essence collection (Denim Wanted collection) around here, so I don't hold my breath. It sucks to have overseas lemmings, lol.

Anyway, polished or not, Halloween or not, hope you all have a good night tonight. I'll be trick-or-treating with my little Evil Queen in the cold.

5 comments:

  1. I think small packets sent by Airmail is £4.28 for 281-300g. Every 100g extra it's £1.11 I believe. This service doesn't include tracking or insurance. I guess if you're planning on buying a lot then £9.99 is worth it. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Halloween and those Models Own nail poilishes look AWEEESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, thanks so much for the information. I decided to order directly, finger crossed.

    J, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I hope they arrive quickly! Did you order anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, I can't wait for them to get here. I got a whole set (with the base/top coat) and then a few singles, to make shipping worth it :)

    ReplyDelete