Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

10/19/2010

Blog sale hauls

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I have been on a blog sale hunt, a crazy hunt. I'm fed up with stores jacking up the price or charging an arm and a leg for shipping (or not shipping to me at all).

Well, I read lots of blogs, and gets excited when I see a blog sale post. It's exciting, cause it's the easiest way to buy brands you don't normally have access to, with awesome prices and shipping cost. But I know, all in all, it's a shopping problem. I might have to think about my own blog sale, lol.

This is from a few blog sales, mind you.

First one, from L-R:
- Borghese La Strada Rose
- In the Mood Mellow
- Diamond Cosmetics Joust For Kicks, and
- Essie Mint Candy Apple.

Second batch, from L-R:
- Ruby Kisses Steel Magnolia
- Milani Disco Lights
- Adoree Wild Inkberry
- Chinoiserie Nebula 3, and
- OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress.

See what I mean? Never own any Adoree or Chinoiserie, not mentioning lovely botttle shapes and pretty glitters :) And OPI? I wouldn't want to spend full price for it ever, but sure with a blog sale price. I'm thankful.

Third batch is a big one.

From L-R:
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Sea and Be Seen
- Orly La Playa
- Nubar Gold Leaf
- Sally Hansen HD Resulution, and
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Strobe Light.

I know the SHs are available around here too, but they were at a really great price, couldn't turn them down. And Nubar, I want to grow my little stash when I can, as they aren't easy to come across. Don't you think it's a shade of fall leaves, just in time for the season?

This last set includes more brands that I never tried before.

From L-R:
- Misa Date Nights to the Twilight
- Savina Carnival
- Nfu-Oh #562, and
- Brucci Jaded.

Are you excited for me? Nfu-Oh? Yay!

Writing this post is quite therapeutic, I'm telling you. Today is the second day I'm stuck at home with sicky Squirt, and we are running low on Motrin :( It sucks being on your own, when your kid gets sick, you can't leave the house. Enjoy your day to the fullest, ladies!

9 comments:

  1. awesome haul. hopefully squirt feels better soon
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... vividfusion.blogspot.com ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I'm sorry to hear you're still sick! I hope you and the little one feel better :)

    And I definitely feel you on blog sales, I've been buying a lot of my makeup online because I can find REALLY GREAT deals, and get to try out a variety of products without spending an arm and a leg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you got Essie Mint Candy Apple and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Strobe Light! I WANT!!!

    Great haul! You must really have tons of nail polishes hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!
    you and polish.
    seriously.
    can we see general collection pic? ir would be an aerial view XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great colors! I've never thought of buying stuff from blogs! Great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wanted to let you know that apparently winners is now selling the fall/ winter 2010 collection!

    i'm checking if out tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maricela, thanks, you are so sweet :)

    Arezu, blog sales are great, aren't they? I haven't been buying much of makeup from blog sales though

    Gaby, I have too many lol

    Rasilla, I can't bring myself to do one pic. It'd have to be humongous :)

    Robin, it is, by far, the best way to buy stuff

    Shortwidenails, you mean Color Club? Hope to hear back of what you find. Thanks so much for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. NO ESSIE!!!!!
    I saw the color clubs and bought a pack, winners now has the essie entire collection + the 4 pack minis!

    yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol cool, Essie is expensive around here, so it's nice if Winners has them. Thanks for letting me know

    ReplyDelete