Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

5/09/2010

The Three's of ME! Tag

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I was tagged by the lovely Ms Naz, my future partner in crime for IMATS LA :-) Thanks, hun.

Three names I go by:
1. A.
2. Halifax
3. Sparkled Beauty (so much for my life on the internet).

Three jobs I have had:
1. Underwriter
2. Analyst
Don't have the 3rd one (yet).

Three places I have lived:
1. Home where I was born
2. Canada
Also don't have the 3rd one.

Three favourite drinks:
1. Iced tea
2. Sugarcane juice (fresh, not the canned kind)
3. Bubble tea.

Three places I have been:
1. Rome, Italy
2. Beijing, China
3. Tokyo, Japan.

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Different places in the US (as I haven't been anywhere at all)
2. Egypt (always think this country is so mysteriosly fun)
3. Australia (where my "twin sister" lives) lol.

Three people who text me regularly: I don't text, and the bf refuses to own a cellphone.

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. CSI NY/ Miami
3. Ghost Whisperer.

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. SATC
2. Family Feud
3. SYTYCD (it's not that old, is it?)

Three favorite dishes:
1. Pho
2. Sushi
3. Banh mi.

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. Concealer
2. Eyeshadows
3. Acne spot treatment (lol).

Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. Family reunion every 2 years (the next one is probably in 2011)
2. IMATS LA and IMATS Toronto
3. Summer!!!

Sorry I'm gonna be a bad link in this chain, but I'm not going to tag anyone :-) Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

Photo credit: anhsfoodblog.com (made and photographed by my talented twin sister).

4 comments:

  1. happpy mother day sis! - from your other twin lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes, it is very addicting, isn't it? :-)

    Sis, hope you had a fun day. I missed my mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Thanks for doing the tag! Loves it!

    ReplyDelete