Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

5/31/2010

Lancome GWP haul

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Guess who went to Sears for Lancome GWP? Lol... Me!!! I have been very good staying away from so many GWP offers I blogged about in Flyer deal posts but I gave in this time. And it was for good reasons, lol. It was a good GWP, to start with. Then Sears was doing 20x points for the weekend, plus the $15 Cash card with $75 purchase. And I got some coupons that came with my Sears Card statement a while back: save $10/ $15/ $20 with $50/ $75/ $100 purchase. How can I not get something? :)

The only thing I bought in the picture below is on the far left - The Bienfait Multi-Vital High Potency Tinted Moisturizer SPF30, CAD58. Long name eh?

It's basically a glorious version of a tinted moisturizer, enriched with vitamins and high SPF. It came in 3 shades, and I got #3, the darkest one. As the weather is getting hot, I want to try a tinted moisturizer. I liked the dewy look and the medium coverage it provides, so we'll see how it works this summer.

The rest is GWP, as I had a choice of each item, I picked:
- The colourful bag
- High RĂ©solution Refill-3x Triple Action Renewal Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF15
- Nutrix Royal Body Intense Lipid Repair Cream
- Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover
- Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow quad with Positive, Luring, Trendy and Garment, and
- Color Design Sensational Effects Lip Color in Sugared Maple.

I could have been done there, but something else cought my eyes. It is the Mother's Day Beauty Box, CAD62 with any Lancome purchase. It's a PWP because the thing values up to $240, they couldn't give it away for free, lol.

The box (a deluxe Train case) contains:
- Juicy Tube in Rose Quartz (mini, 8gr)
- Subtil Delicate Oil-Free Powder Blush in Cedar Rose and Aplum (2.55gr)
- Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow in Daylight, Snap, Statuesque and Icy (1.52gr)
- L’Absolue Rouge SPF12 Lipstick in Exotic Orchid (4gr)
- Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover (125ml)
- Creme Mousse Confort Comforting Creamy Foaming Cleanser (small size, 60ml)
- Absolue Precious Cells Advanced Regenerating and Reconstructing Cream SPF15 (small size, 15ml)
- Definicils High Definition Mascara in Black (6.5gr)
- Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate (mini, 15ml), and
- Tresor Eau de Parfum (mini, 7.5ml).

There are 5 full sized products in this cute train case, so the price works out not bad at all.












Here's the box, from up top and from the front. The tag on it shows the contents, which was what got me at the first place.

The whole thing, after coupon and all, cost me CAD100, plus the extras (2,000 Sears points - redeemable for $20, and a $15 cash card to use next time). I don't normally splurge but I think I got a good deal out of this. If you want some Lancome, check it out.

Hope everyone has a good start for the week :)

3 comments:

  1. wow, we never get such awesome GWP... if we're lucky and the SA is in a good mood we may eventually get a sachet sample or two, lol!
    enjoy your pretties ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, what an AWESOME GWP and PWP! *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocaddict, sorry you guys didn't have such offers :( I know back home we didn't have it either

    SilhouetteScreamms, thanks hun. The gift is nice, but it makes me spending money :)

    ReplyDelete