Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

4/08/2010

Quo haul

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

This was an impulsive buy the last time Shoppers had Quo products for 40% off. Can't argue, it was a great sale, and I don't own that many items from this brand :-)

For those who aren't familiar with the brand, Quo is the cosmetic home brand at Shoppers. Not trying to be biased, but Quo does make some good products at a higher price range than regular drugstore products.

I was very tempted to grab a few brushes, but stopped myself and only came home with these:

- Quo Makeup Remover wipes with Vitamins A, C and D (30's), CAD6 after discount
- Quo Gentle Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover (125ml), CAD5.40
- Quo Pump Up the Volume Mascara in Turquoise, CAD8.40 and
- Quo Jumbo Lipgloss Stick in Lavish, CAD7.20.

Totally recommend buying Quo with 40% off deal, as the prices are a lot more reasonable :-)

Another recommendation would be going to the cashier at the beauty section instead of the regular counters at the front. Reason: freebies, lol. I got these free gifts with my purchase: 2 La Roche-Posay Face and Body Cream SPF60 for Sun Sensitive Skin and RoC Sun Lip Stick Velvet Moisture SPF20. Nothing major, but they are perfect for travel. And love the high SPF content, summer here I come! Well, almost :-)

I will be reviewing the Quo items soon, any request of which one to post up first?

4 comments:

  1. I like most of the Quo stuff I've bought, especially the brushes. But they have this 40% sale about once a month so there's not point in paying full price for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I also always went to the cashier in the beauty boutique or whatever they call it :) Faster, nicer shop assistants, plus freebies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the paying at the beauty counter tip. I've never gotten any freebies, but I only ever really buy polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alisa, you're totally right :-)

    Rocaille, yes it is Beauty Boutique :-) The staff there is certainly nicer

    Perry, polish counts as beauty product too, right? Freebies vary but worth a try, lol

    ReplyDelete