Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

1/23/2010

TBS Special Sale

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Fresh in my inbox, ladies. Head over to The Body Shop this weekend, as the crazy sale "Buy more Save more" is on.

For today and tomorrow only:
- Get 15% off any purchase between CAD30 and CAD39.99
- 20% off any purchase between CAD40 and CAD49.99. and
- 25% off any purchase of CAD50 or more.

Exclusion: Gift cards and LYB membership cards. Offer is not applicable to prior purchases. Valid only in Canada.

I was in the mall yesterday and didn't see any early sign of this sale. They were so discret, weren't they?

I still want to get the Ultimate Makeup Collection kit, heard that the price went down to CAD30. The issue now is to find it, lol, as it was obviously sold out at the store I went yesterday. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment