Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

1/25/2010

NOTD: Sally Hansen Almond Crunch

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

How was everyone's weekend? It was quite chilly around here, but surprisingly we got the sun for both days. We got out to do some toboganning but couldn't stay more than an hour out there. The snow was a few days old, so it was hardened a bit, pumpy rides sometimes, lol. Shopping wise, besides TBS's big haul I posted yesterday, I got a few more things - coming up in a post soon.

Last night, I was digging through my polish stash, looking for a subtle colour to paint my nails for work. Came across this Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Almond Crunch. It looks a little darker in the bottle, but I tried it on anyway.

The colour turned out very nice on the nails, I have to say. It's a girly rosy pink with a bit of shimmer and very shinny with a top coat on.

A little too cheerful for work, but might be just what I need to start the week. I'm not normally a pink person, but it's a nice change.

2 comments: