Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

1/19/2010

My Lovely Blog!

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I have been quite discouraged in the process of getting my money back since the post yesterday, but thought I should move on, as it was frustrating enough. Thank you for all your comments, and I'll post an update when I heard back from my credit card company.

Deez, over at Deez Nailz, a lovely Canadian nail blog, has given me this Lovely Blog award. Thank you so much. Comments from my readers, and blog awards that are sent my way like this are what motivate me to keep blogging.

I was supposed to nominate 10 blogs that I enjoy reading for this award, but I am not going to, as everyone who owns a blog put a lot of work into their work and do so with a passion. If you are interested in seeing which blogs I have been reading, please check the list in my profile :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment