Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

12/24/2009

Ho, ho, ho and Jingle Jingle

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Happy holidays, everyone. Nothing big is happening here for Christmas, but it doesn't mean we cannot celebrate :-) I went downtown today to do some last minute shopping and got stuck in a few traffic jams. The streets were so busy, it seemed like no one was moving. Horrible

Anyway, I was browsing youtube one day and found this Ho Ho Ho song from the Chipmunks. It was so cute and just in time for the holidays, so I thought I should share with you all.

I love the Chipmunks, can't wait to see the Squeakquel, lol, especially when they bring out the girls. I never knew they had the Undeniable CD in 2008 or I would have got one :-)



Have a great holiday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. you too!!
    oh man...the cartoon chipmunks were awesome.
    and can't wait to see the next one as well should be cute with the girls XD

    ReplyDelete