Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

11/26/2009

Superstore tax free

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

The Friday before I left for Toronto, Superstore was having tax free everything in store, and I couldn't resist.

I was excited the week before when I saw Sally Hansen Project Runway collection (Canada-exclusive) display appeared at Superstore with better pricing than Shoppers. And I was so glad I waited, as with tax free, the bottles came out around CAD5.30 each, which wasn't bad.

The shades: Purple Heart, Project Runway and Valentino, the most interesting 3.

The Revlon Age Defying line was also having a little sale, I bought the Instant Firming Face Primer with Botafirm at CAD10.80 (about $7 off) and the Precise Wrinkle Eraser with Botafirm for CAD8.50 ($5 off), and of course, no tax. I don't know whether they work, but I'm attracted to anything anti aging at the moment :-)

I could stick around spending more money at the store if I didn't have to go back to packing that night or if I didn't have to save for IMATS. But for the things I got, I was double saving (better price plus the tax free), right? Did you haul before IMATS or did you continue shopping as normal after IMATS? I would be interested to know, lol.

4 comments:

  1. wow, the purple one is so pretty...I guess sometime Canadian get the good deals...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is like once in a million chance, lol. I was very surprise we got something just for here, tbh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you still have project runway?
    would you trade it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I only got 1 bottle of Project Runway, so I can't trade it. I have backups of Fashion Forward and Purple Heart, if you are looking for them

    ReplyDelete