Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

10/29/2009

NOTD: Carlo Di Roma #27

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

This is what I have on my nails this week.

Gotta be one of my favorites from Carlo Di Roma yet: #27.

It looks like a normal peachy pink in the bottle, applies a bit sheer but I wouldn't complain this time as the colour is too awesome. It's YNBB (your nails but better) kind of shade.

It's the lightest pink that immitates the colour underneath your nails, and the peachy hint was just enough to make it so natural but not boring. It wowed me the moment I applied the third coat. Love!

I'm so glad I got a bunch of these polishes when they were cleared out. They are certainly worth more than the CAD.99 price tag. There are some shades that didn't work as well as this one, of course, but that's the risk I'm willing to take.

Do you have a favorite neutral shade you want to share? I need recommendations for colours to wear to work. Thanks so much!

Note: One more day until the Harajuku Lovers giveaway is closed, please enter if you haven't already, Canadians!

0 comments:

Post a Comment