Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

10/29/2009

Danier handbags 25% sale

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Just wanted to get this post up real quick so you can get the details in time.

Danier might be where I'm heading today after work, not the gym, due to this fun deal they have, today only!

All handbags are 25% off on lowest ticketed price (which mean all, regular priced and clearance items), with this coupon.

I bet lots of ladies (and gents) are already in store browing the selection. I'll just have to be a late one, we'll see whether I can find a good bag to come home with.

I like the look of their handbags, just can't really afford the full price, considering I don't carry handbags often enough. With this sale, I might as well score myself a good one.

Are you going to be there too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment