Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

9/07/2016

Vichy quenching mineral mask

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

The Quenching Mineral mask is very special among the 3 new face masks Vichy releases recently, which explains it having its own featured post today.

First off, this mask is meant to be left on overnight, no need to wash off, which sits very well with me (and my growing stash of overnight masks).

Secondly, formulated with rare minerals and Vitamin B3 to provide quick relief to thirsty and sensitive skin, this mask has a cooling water gel texture and a light fragrance of green tea, jasmine water and bamboo. It is very pleasant to apply, does not take long to absorb and leaves no residue.

I pair this mask with a facial oil almost every night and really enjoy the long lasting moisturization. I also notice that it helps calm inflammation down, which I appreciate. Not a super fast effect, but noticeable.

If you are wondering, I slightly prefer this mask to Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa, mostly because of the texture. However, because it does contain alcohol (see below), I make sure to pair it with a hydrating serum or oil.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Dipropylen Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, PEG/ PPG/ Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, PEG-60 Hhydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 61570, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Menthoxypropanediol, T-Butyl Alcohol, Fragrance.

The jar is 2.54oz/ 75ml, $34.

0 comments:

Post a Comment