Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

9/01/2016

Revlon Ultra HD matte lip colours

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Revlon Ultra HD matte lip colours have been out for a while now. Since I reviewed Devotion and Flirtation on the blog (follow the link above), I have bought a few more.

There are 8 new shades added to the line recently (in a separate floor display for now), and I bought 3 - Kisses, Romance and Intensity.

The formula, texture/ finish and scent are consistent with current shades. If you need a brief overview: they are semi matte and do not dry down completely, most require more than one coat for full coverage but do not feel heavy, even with layering. The fruity scent is noticeable out of the tube but disperses quickly once on.

Among the 3 shades, Kisses is the most wearable, just a tad darker than Devotion, while Romance and Intensity are bold and bright which I save for weekends only.

I do enjoy the formula but will appreciate if the brand decides on a transfer resistant finish or lighter scent. The tubes are 0.2oz/ 5.9ml, $9.96 each.

0 comments:

Post a Comment