Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

8/30/2016

Biotherm Aquasource Everplump

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

What I have been testing with Biotherm Life Plankton essence I reviewed yesterday was the Aquasource Everplump, also provided by the brand.

Described as a plumping and smoothing moisturizer with Blue Hyaluron (hyaluronic acid, the moisture agent capable of holding up to x1000 times its weight in water) and glycerin (15%, twice the level of Aquasource moisturizers), Everplump is quite a boost of hydration.

The brand says the hydration can last up 72 hours, which I cannot confirm, but I apply the product morning and night and the skin is loving it. It sure feels smooth and hydrated, almost younger too. Considering the product is meant for women in their 30's, I am more than qualified :)

The texture is a thicker (high density) gel, formulated with a water-in-oil composition and the micro drops breaking in contact with the skin (releasing moisture-charged active ingredients) explains the smoothing and almost immediate cooling effects. For that reason, I would say this moisturizer is great for both summer and winter.

However, and this is quite a big however, there is a scent - strong, slightly floral and perfumy that sticks around for quite a bit after application.

Like I said above, I have been using Everplump after Life Plankton and together, the scent is overwhelming. I would not stop using the products because of it, but it would definitely bother those of you who are scent sensitive.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Chlorphenexin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Limonene, PEG-10 Dimethicone, etc.

The glass jar is beautiful and feels luxurious, has 1.69oz/ 50ml of product, retails $60.

0 comments:

Post a Comment