3/30/2016Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty
What it is: to heal and protect, Honey Treasures is a blend of:
- Honey: rich in sugar, offers deep nourishment to the hair without weighing it down, smells great.
- Royal jelly (bee's milk): very high in vitamin B - over-treated hair's best friend
- Propolis: a natural resin produced by bees (to protect and fill gaps in their beehives), to form a protective barrier and heal damaged hair.
The texture: very creamy, rinses out smooth. The hair feels luxurious after, not mentioning the light sweet honey scent, with a hint of citrus (invigorating). With a bit of texturizing spray when the hair is half (air) dry, it stays soft and bouncy for 2 days after wash. I don't notice much of extra shine, which might depend on how often you wash your hair.
Packaging: beautifully done, bright and cheerful colours, decorative leaf patterns at the cap opening.
- Repairing shampoo: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Honey, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fumaric Acid, Royal Jelly, Carbomer Glycerin, Dimethicone, etc.
- Repairing conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Honey, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Royal Jelly, Glycerin, Trideceth-6, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alcohol, Propolis Extract, etc.
There are also other lines to suit your hair type and needs:
- Coconut Water (Quenches & Softens)
- Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter (Tames & Controls Frizz)
- Argan Oil & Cranberry (Protects color & Reveals radiance), my next purchase
- Avocado Oil & Shea Butter (Deeply Nourishes & Replenishes)
- Green Apple & Green Tea (Revitalizes & Boosts Shine).