Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

3/02/2016

Clinique Kiss Boom Pop lip set

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Last Summer, I collected 6 of Clinique Pop Lip Colours + Primer. This Spring, the brand releases a Kiss Boom Pop set at Sephora with deluxe sizes of 3 shades I didn't already have, so I caved again!

Cute pink box with 3 cute mini lipsticks (left), pictured next to a full size for comparison (right) - perfect to gift someone or yourself.

Since I already reviewed the line in the original post (linked above), I am only going to show you the swatches for this set.

07 Passion Pop is an orange-toned red, my favorite in the trio. 09 Sweet Pop, a bright pink, and its blue-toned and bolder version - 11 Wow Pop - are cute and girly, easy to wear.

I like the idea of mini lipsticks where we get to try more shades without spending too much. The set is 3x0.08oz/ 2.3g (slightly less than 2 full sizes of 0.13oz) but only costs $2 more than the $21 retail of a full size. Told you it is a great gift!

2 comments: