Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

12/07/2015

Yves Rocher holiday makeup

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

It is soon the busy time of the year for me with a trip home to see my family. The blog might suffer a little bit but I'll keep the festive mood going :)

Up today is Yves Rocher holiday makeup collection.

If you recall Yves Rocher shimmery holiday collection last year with 2 festive eye pencils in Green and Silver, the trend continues this year with 4 more - Frosted Pink Champagne, Frosted Blue, Frosted Green and Antique Purple.

I mentioned the trend, because the first 3 shades have similar iridescent finish, not full-on pigmentation as the summer shades. Antique Purple is semi-matte with slightly better colour payoff, but still sheer.

I was a little surprised that the brand repeats a green shade from last year, wish they chose a different one so my little eye pencil collection looks more diverse :)

The pencils are 0.11oz/ 3.25g, $5.95.

I told you about Yves Rocher Radiant lip crayons last time I review their Summer collection. For the holiday, they release a new shade called Shimmering Purple.

Definitely a darker tone compared to the bright and cheerful summer shades, but I wouldn't call it purple :) And it is also slightly sheer like the first 4 shades launched.

The lip crayon is 0.08oz/ 2.5g, $7.

Swatches of the 4 eye pencils and the lip crayon. Like I said, the finish is iridescent.

I am more of the bolder type with these types of products, but if you like light makeup, check them out when you have a chance. The holiday collection this year also includes a Vanity makeup palette (with portable compact), top coat for eye makeup, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment