Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

10/08/2015

NOTD: Essence It wasn't Me!

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Not planned but I happened to pick up the 2 Essence nail polish in the same names with the Good Girl Bad Girl lipsticks.

Featured today is It wasn't Me! - Glitter Effect. Caught in the Middle will follow, stay tuned!

Colour wise, It wasn't Me! shares the purple base with its lipstick partner. The glitters are super pretty, but get this, they are textured too. Just slightly, but still noticeable on the nails, not smooth like most glitters after a top coat. I didn't expect that, but certainly appreciate the bonus.

I used 1 and a half coats here. The base looks slightly sheer at certain spots under flash but IRL it is opaque enough.

I like purple tones, so this nail polish is a nice addition to the stash. Plus, it is LE :)

I also prefer the smooth round tall bottle shape, good size too (0.27oz/ 8ml), $2.99. Check out other colours in the collection too, with different effect, and 2 bar glitter shades.

It's Thanksgiving in Canada this weekend, any feast planned with your loved ones yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment