Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

7/02/2015

OPI Infinite Shine Gel Effects

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

OPI Infinite Shine Gel Effects line offers nail polish with strong shine and the lasting wear of gels (up to 10 days) without LED-light curing or soak-off removal.

I received 3 among the 30 shades, plus the Primer base coat and Gloss top coat (a gel polymer formula that cures in natural light) which I used in all 3 manis below.

The 2 bright shades: Endurance Race to the Finish, a coral orange cream (left) and Running with the In-finite Crowd, a raspberry pink red (right), 2 coats each.

And then a dark shade, Steel Waters Run Deep, described as a dusty grey, also 2 coats.

I love the shine (even before the top coat) and the easy removal with just nail polish remover but cannot get pass 3-4 days with wear on all 3 shades, which is an extra day or 2 compared to regular polish on me.

I envy the nail bloggers that had the Infinite Shine last long on them. I probably am too hard on my nails since the real gel nails last me a few days shorter than average too.

The line retails $12.50/ CAD14.95/ bottle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment