Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

7/09/2015

NOTD: Finger Paints Aloha Lei

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Today's mani is season appropriate, just a year late lol. This is Finger Paints Aloha Lei from the Poolside Paradise collection (Summer 2014).

I haven't bought many bright nail polish this year, considering how long of a winter we had, so we'll have to go back in time a bit.

I did one and a half coats here to intensify the metallic shimmers in Aloha Lei. Can't say I have enough of that.

I admit the neglected cuticles do not do the colour any justice, but just ignore that and let this bright orange brighten up your (and my) mood. I sure can use some better mood!

Aloha Lei is very close to Color Club Sparkle and Soar (Take Wing collection) or Claire's Little Dipper (Starstruck collection). All LE shades, unfortunately.

How has everyone's summer going so far? Other than wearing bright nail polish, strappy sandals and summer dresses, I don't have many positive thoughts to go on with. Plus our Canadian dollar tanked so bad this week that it hurt the wallet to do any kind of US shopping.

Oh well, at least it is warm out. I won't complain too much, as pretty soon I'm gonna have to complain about the snow all over again lol.

2 comments: