Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

7/30/2015

NOTD: Barry M Key Lime

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Besides the Royal Textured Glitter nail paints, I also grabbed a shade from Barry M Gelly Hi Shine line on FTB Beauty (reg. $7.99, on sale $4.99). The name is intriguing, isn't it?

This is Key Lime, released in Barry M Summer 2013 collection, 2 coats. Claims to have a chip resistant formula with strong pigmentation and glossy gel-like finish without the need of a top coat, it has quite a bit to prove.

Pigmentation and application are good, it would only take a thick coat or two thinner coats to even out.

Can't say the same with wear, as Key Lime does not last any longer than other nail polish I wore, 2 days on average. Might be just me though, as I have heard of its great wear time with other bloggers.

The shine in nail polish is not important to me, as I use a top coat most of the time anyway to help with drying time.

All in all, I like that Key Lime is a green on the lighter side, with smooth application. It would be a great polish if it last longer on me.

The sun is finally back, and it's the long weekend ahead. I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. I've always loved how you can pull off bright colours so well!

    Anyway Hi SB :) Hope you and squirt are doing well!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome to hear from you again, welcome back! Thank you for thinking I pulled it off, maybe I am just more adventurous with nail polish :)

      Delete
  2. omg Such a pretty color!! <3

    ReplyDelete