Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

6/16/2015

FOTD: Yves Rocher Summer 2015

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

A FOTD to feature a few products from Yver Rocher Summer 2015 collection I reviewed yesterday.

I am still madly breaking out on the side of the face, so FOTDs are not posted as frequently as I wanted. I tried though :)

Not visible but contributing to the look anyway are the Ultra long lasting cream eyeshadows in Pearly White (as base on inner half of the lids and brow bones) and Anthracite (base on outer half of the lids).

More visible are the Waterproof eye pencils in Aqua Blue and Ocean Blue on the lower lash line, Bronzing powder on the cheeks (lightly built up) and Radiant lip crayon in Pink Sherbet on the lips (no liner).

The weather around here still cannot get above 20 in the middle of June. It dampens my mood for bright lip colours, but I put one on for you today :)

Other products used:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in 53 Light Beige
- Hard Candy Glamouflage in Medium
I was too lazy to bring out an undereye (brightening) concealer, so the area did not get the care it deserved
- Elf baked eyeshadow in Toasted on the inner lid, on top of Yves Rocher Pearly White
- 2 purple eyeshadows from Sonia Kashuk Jewel of an Eye eye couture shadow palette on top of Yves Rocher Anthracite
- Annabelle single eyeshadow in Aura as brow bone highlight
- CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara in Black
- Wet n Wild Color Icon brow & eye liner in Dark Brown and Megaclear brow & lash mascara in Transparent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment