Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

5/20/2015

Sephora Lip Last & Colorful blush

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

As you can tell, I was feeling a very adventurous look with Sephora Color Lip Last in L Train Jain from Craig & Karl collection. No liner involved.

I was doing some yard work with this bold orange lip on. To make it worth it (hah), I wore it for a quick Shoppers run after too, and it was still going strong. Couldn't help the transfer onto my tea mug so I did need to touch up, but nothing major.

Also went for the pigmented blush - Sephora Colorful blush in Fuchsia Flash. It didn't take much to build up at all and I can start light if I want to. My favorite Colorful blush shade so far.

Definitely had to go light on the eyes. My first "affair" with Viseart eyeshadow palette in Neutral Matte, one of the most expensive palettes I own. Don't regret it cause the pigmentation and blendability, especially for matte eyeshadows, are out of this world!

Other products used:
- Avon Ideal Flawless foundation in Medium Beige
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes full coverage concealer in Neutral Medium
I have been breaking out quite badly in the last week, had to bring out the more heavy duty foundation and concealer here
- Elf smudge pot in Back to Basics as base
- Gosh Forever eyeshadow stick in Blue and Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled Waterproof eyeliner in Rose Gold
- Essence I ♥ Extreme Crazy Volume mascara
- Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow and Eyebrow palette in Lock and Load for the brows.

It is a short week, but is a really busy week for me too. Friday is Squirt's and the blog's birthday, then we'll be spending some time in TO. I am excited to see my friends there and to visit a few stores that we don't get here in Halifax.

What do you have planned for the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. that lipcolour looks nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love bold oranges! I have yet to try these sephora lip cremes but everyone has been loving them I might need to finally buy one!!

    ReplyDelete