Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

4/02/2015

NOTD: OPI My Gecko Does Tricks

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Going through the shades from OPI Hawaii collection (Spring/ Summer 2015) I received, I knew that these 2 shades gotta go together,

I can relate to Hawaii’s lush greenery I saw in pictures and YT with this paring. And shades like these can be worn all year round, not seasonal really.

The dominant shade in this mani is OPI My Gecko Does Tricks, a bright shimmery green. Cute name huh?

The shade is sheer after the first coat, so I did 2. I also attempt stamping with it on my ring finger but it shows up very light due to the sheer finish. I know you can hardly see it on there.

On the accent nail and stamped on top of My Gecko Does Tricks on middle finger and pinky is OPI That’s Hula-rious!, a pastel mint green. I like how fresh and luscious it looks, would totally imagine it in a pastel Easter mani.

This is the third shade in the collection that is turned into a paint colour at Clark+Kensington. If you happen to fall in love with it on the nails, now you can decorate your wall with it too :)

Thanks to the super long weekend, today does feel like Friday. Yay for some time off to sleep, but no yay for snow next week. I know!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment