Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

3/12/2015

NOTD: Layla Thermo Effect No5

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

We had nice spring-like weather yesterday, thought I should celebrate with another thermal polish.

I can't believe I haven't featured another one since last August with Layla Thermo Effect No7 which was a Bordeaux to Red colour change. So here is No5, a Dark to Light Violet transformation today.

Can't help but imagining this as lip colours, I would totally wear them and be trendy lol. How come no one made a thermal lipstick with hot pink and dark purple already?

The colour change is quite good with this one. This is two coats, no application issue.

Just wish my nails were longer so the French tip colour shows up more.

So it is another winner. Sorry I didn't get around to show you this one, as the display was long gone and you can no linger find it. A common problem with Layla - beautiful collections that don't stick around long enough, but I won't complain. I'll take what I can get.

Here is a closeup so you can see the tips better. This is how the polish looks right after application. It changes over time depending on the temperature of your hand.

Other than the weather, what is new with you guys? I have been collecting a few exciting new makeup items to test out, stay tuned.

Nail polish wise, I have been trying to find Color Club 7 Deadly Sins set at Winners/ Marshalls with no success :( I think I missed that boat. If you see it around town, can you let me know?

The weekend is quite near, hang in there!

2 comments: