Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

2/16/2015

Target exclusives

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I finally made it to Target to get some exclusives before they are gone for good.

I knew that I wanted some Annabelle makeup items that are only available at Target:
- Big Show lipshine (Satin finish) in Kiss Me, $9.49 (prices are before 30% discount)
- Skintrue blush in Sunset Glow, $8.99I wanted Vintage Rose but there was none left
- (Not an exclusive item but I want to stock up) Skintrue foundation in Medium Beige, $8.99.

I also missed out on the eyeshadow palette in Bling Me Out and Skintrue translucent setting powder, among other things.

Marcelle also has some exclusive products or exclusive (larger) sizes of current products, worth a browse too.

On to Sonia Kashuk. I am sad that we are going to lose our access to this brand :(

I got:
- Shine Luxe lipsticks in Sheer Pink Lust, Sheer Plum and Sheer Rouge, reg. $10.99 each
I don't normally go for sheer lipsticks, but this is under the influence of Emily Eddington's Emily awards :)
- Velvety Matte lip crayons in Poppy Nude and Rosey Nude, $7.59 each
- All Covered Up concealer in Sand, $9.99. Another Emily awards item

Can't pass on her brushes:

- The Golden Age 4-piece brush set (Holiday collection) with a smudge brush, angled eyeshadow brush, blush brush and eyeshadow brush plus a clutch, reg. $21.99
I wanted the 10-piece Holiday set but it was sold out way before the closing announcement. I didn't even see it in person
- Brush Couture 5-piece brush set, $16.99
There were still a few other brush sets, full sized and travel sized, and individual brushes but I didn't want to go overboard.

Here are current discounts on items at Target liquidation sale, if you need some reference. Some necklaces I found were 30% off the last ticketed price (not original price as they said), so scan them if you are not sure. All purchases during the liquidation sale are final, no exchange/ refund!

I hold off purchases on housewares and things with 10% discount right now, except for a few small Dollar Stop items. Valentines' chocolates would probably be on 50% today but we are stormed in since yesterday.

It was bad, you guys. It snowed, then changed back and forth to rain with strong wind. Shoveling was brutal, but I had to do it in the rain or all that slush would freeze with the big temperature drop later in the day. Buses were cancelled, stores/ restaurants were closed. And today is Family Day in NS, nothing opens either.

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I wonder why they're all closing? I know a bunch of them down here closed, but then they started making a comeback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target suffered huge loss since they came to Canada and decided to close all stores. I did hear they did better in the US though

      Delete