Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

2/12/2015

I Love... for Valentine's

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Another subtle way to express your love to someone without saying the L word: I Love Cosmetics.

The I Love... label, with a bunch of hearts, is obvious, you just need to fill in the blank afterward :) The scents of their bath and body products are mostly sweet, another great hint there.

I received a Raspberry & Blackberry refreshing body spritzer for review, accompanied by a cute key & locket set. You can easily wrap up one of these, adding a few small touches and a gift is made. Make sure you sniff test scent first!

Now I reviewed the Raspberry & Blackberry scent in the past, so I am familiar with the scent.

The good thing is the scent in a body spritzer is not as strong as in the body butter (scent meter of 7.8 vs 8.3).

Looking at the ingredients (only 3 - Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance), I choose to spray the spritzer it at the end of my hair and behind my knees when I need a quick refresh. Squirt has more fun with it than I do :)

The bottle is 3.4oz/ 100ml, comes with a typical pump, retails for $4.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. Check out other scents from I Love... while you're there.

What have you got your Valentine this year?

2 comments:

  1. hehehe Love the little lock and heart shaped keys. ^_^ We don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. Just a simple ritual of Whitman's Sampler (my weakness) and a day of X-rated shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete