Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

11/19/2014

Yves Rocher Cocoa & Orange

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

A quick post today, with a product from the second (LE) bath & body collection by Yves Rocher - Cocoa & Orange. Chocolate-y and zesty sound like a great scent combination to me. Let's talk sparkling shower gel :)

I am one who loves glitters in her eyeshadows, not in her bath products normally. However, this ball of joy stands out from the product line and I asked to try it.

I was glad to find out that the glitters did not stick around. I didn't even feel them, but look how pretty they make the bottle look.

The shower gel itself lathers well with the exfoliating gloves (for me) and a puff (for Squirt) and does not dry out the skin. We both found the scent too subtle in the bath but could smell a bit of chocolate scent lingering around in the bathroom afterward.

The botanical-based ingredients in the shower gel: botanical cleansing base, Aloe Vera gel, Orange essential oil and Cocoa extract.

Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Cocamide Mipa, Limonene, etc.

The bottle has 8.4oz/ 250ml of product, retails $6. If it wasn't heavy, I'd be happy to put a string on it to hang as an ornament lol. I don't know if the scent in other products in the same line is at the same level of intensity. If you tried them, please let me know.

Feel free to check my review of the first collection Redberries, if it sounds more like your type of scent :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment