Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

10/15/2014

FOTD: MUFE & Buy in Coins

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

A very successful FOTD I wanted to show you today, because the products I used were all winners. Also, I figured out a new way to conceal the dark spots, yay!

On the eyes were Make Up For Ever Artist eyeshadows in M646 Latte and ME614 Graphite Brown. They are perfect to pair with each other. Add in a lighter shade for the inner corners, you get yourself a great everyday eye look.

Since the eyes were neutral, I went all out on the lip with Buy in Coins Waterproof Velvet Matte lipstick #8, without a lip liner.

Since I don't have any Lime Crime Velvetines, I think these Velvet Matte lipsticks have the most matte finish among the hybrids in my stash. KvD Everlasting Love, Sephora Luster matte or Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet all have a soft matte finish by definition.

Some face products I used:
- Lotus Aroma Radiance anti-wrinkle day serum (review coming soon)
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant pore eraser
- Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Tone Correcting moisturizer SPF15 in Light to Medium
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes full coverage concealer in Neutral Medium.

Instead of layering 2 different concealers as normal, I set Bye Bye Under Eyes with Maybelline Mineral Power foundation in Pure Beige.

For the longest time, I set my concealers with a translucent powder, as most MUAs/ YT'ers suggested. Also have been loyal to liquid foundations for so long that I forgot all about powder foundations. Well, I love the coverage of layering it now and will continue doing so until a new "discovery" comes along.

Others products:
- Make Up For Ever HD Second Skin cream blush in #510 Raspberry
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe as base
- Annabelle Custom Quad mono eyeshadow in Helium under the brow bone an in the inner corners
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara
Wanted to keep the MUFE theme through this FOTD but I still could not get used to the size of the brush in this mascara. Ignore the smudge on my lid.
- Wet n Wild Color Icon brow & eye liners in Taupe and Dark Brown.

It is a short week this week, but it didn't feel like it so far. I only want to get home and craw in under the blanket to sleep the day away. Hope your day is going better :)

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! ^_^ Hope everything's okay with you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate you reading till the end of the post, thank you!

      Delete
  2. I loved this FOTD on you! Hope you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete