Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

2/12/2014

FOTD: Vasanti, NYX & Cala

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

A soft FOTD to show you how the Vasanti and NYX products look on.

t have been doing so many neutral looks lately for work, I can hardly recognize myself anymore lol. So for this look, I went for a bit more colours on the eyes, paired with neutral lips.

What I used:
- Vasanti All Star 2-in-1 face and eye primer
Of course you can't see the primer but it is working in the background :)
- Vasanti Vitamin E-infused Lipshine in Darling River
With no lip liner or other lip colour underneath, Darling River is a good everyday shade
- NYX Skinny Black liner
Was not easy to get it on my eyes there, but I warmed up the tip a little between my fingers before application so it did not tug much.

I also tried the Cala Brow/ Lash comb, but again, you won't see it :)

Other products:
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation SPF20 in 957 Golden Tan
- Maybelline The Eraser Dark Spot concealer + treatment in Light/ Medium
- NYX eyeshadow trio with White in the inner corner and on the brow bone, Tropical on mid lids and Silver in the crease (swatched in the Vasanti review linked above)
Tropical looks more red than orange on the eyes, and Silver has a hint of lilac. I like them more than I thought
- Marcelle Xtension Plus + Pro Lash Growth Complex mascara in Black
- Marcelle Eyebrow pen in Universal Dark
These two Marcelle Spring products have become an everyday duo for me since I tested and reviewed them
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush in Plum Wine.

This could work as a typical gentle V Day look if I were to go out on a date this Friday. But the plan is Squirt and I would go to dinner, and it wouldn't be me if I am not wearing at least a bold lip for the occasion :) I do have pink nails on now, shocking huh?

YT in the last week has been filled with V Day tutorials and ideas, very helpful :) Squirt has made me a tiger charm with her Rainbow Loom (thanks to YT of course), plus 2 V Day cards, couldn't ask for more!

Do you have plans for V Day yet? Either you are with your other half or not, celebrate the day for love and emotions. Cheers for that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment