Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

11/13/2013

FOTD: Kat Von D and MUFE

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

It is the coldest day we have so far this season around here, with temperature of -10 (14F) this morning when I left the house. It took a bit of time for me to "thaw" when I got to the office, not kidding!

The good thing in life right now is I can talk makeup, as simple as it sounds :) This is a look I tried using a few eyeshadows from Kat Von D Spellbinding eyeshadow book.
- Stupid Autocorrect as transition colour
- Queen on 2/3 of the lid (a duochrome is always a good way to add depth to the look)
Arcadia in the inner 1/3 of the lid
- Instaglam under the brow bone instead of a matte highlighter as usual. It is not very visible on anyway.

On the lips is Make Up For Ever Aqua Eye 14C and Aqua Rouge 14 Light Rosewood from the Ultimate Long Lasting Lip kit. This is a dark rose colour, half a step up from a MLBB colour on me.

Other products used:
- Marcelle New Age Anti-wrinkle foundation in True Beige
- Cover Fx Conceal Fx Camouflage concealer in Light
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled waterproof eyeliner in Purple
Been wearing a lot of purple liners lately, between this Purple and Annabelle Twilighting. I should branch out a little huh?
- Marcelle Xtension Plus mascara
- Avon Ultra Luxury brow liner in Dark Brown.

Decided to skip the blush for the day as I kinda feel like I should let the foundation take the limelight :) Still enjoy it like the first time I tried it.

Better view of the eye makeup here.

Has there been enough of me smiling in this post? I think so, lol. The stars must be aligned or some miraculous thing happened in the universe that day as I actually snapped some acceptable pics. I normally look better not smiling :)

And yes, the turtle neck sweaters have to come out already, because there was the white stuff on the ground, very sad!

Anyway, hope everyone has recovered from the Sephora sales and (in the US) is ready for Black Friday sales. Your turn to celebrate Thanksgiving now. Someone mentioned on twitter this morning that there are about 1,000 hours until Christmas. Then there will be Boxing Day sales. Are you ready? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment