8/27/2013Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty
A follow-up FOTD as the Annabelle Fall products deserve another featured look. I used:
- Eyeshadow quad in Pink-a-Boo - 3 shades for brow bone highlight, all over lid and crease, plus the silver grey on the lower lash line on top of Retractable eyeliner in Twilighting
- TwistUp Retractable lipstick crayon in Plump It Up.
If Cherry is too bold for you, Plump It Up is a really nice alternative choice. It is a brighter pink, not too intense but still gives your lips a nice colour.
Again, no need for a lip liner. A trick I learned from a friend, apply a TwistUp with its side, not its tip, for precision and even application, and the pencil maintains its pointed tip in the tube.
- Marcelle New Age 8-in-1 Power serum
- Marcelle DD cream in Medium to Dark
- L'Oreal True Match foundation SPF17 in Sun Beige
- Hard Candy Glamouflage in Medium
- Annabelle Le Big Show mascara
- ArtDeco Bronzing Glow blusher (the light terracotta shade)
- IT Cosmetics Your Brows But Better skinny pencil in Universal Transforming Taupe.
Hope you have a chance to check out the Annabelle product display and pick out some colours. I hardly change up my coloured makeup through seasons, so these Fall products I would wear all year round. The temperature early mornings has cooled down quite a bit lately (11 degrees/ 52F yesterday), I guess we won't have much of a summer this year. I already dread back to school time for Squirt :)